Friday, October 28, 2016

Because of Horoscope


“Are you not going to school?” Ask mother to Sauki in the bedroom.
“No,mom. I’m not going to school right now, because my horoscope said that I will get a bad moment in outside today, so I don’t want to go to school right now,” Sauki’s answer sleepy.
“You may not belived horoscope, baby. It’s not true. Islam doesn’t allow to belived it.”
“But.. Mom...,” He stops speaking suddenly.
“No, Sauky. You have to go to school right now!” Mother’s command with leave Sauky in the bedroom. Willy nilly, Sauky prepares himself to go to school.
            On the way, Sauky goes to school with a afraid face. He is afraid, will get a bad moment on the way or maybe in the school next time. He has thought a negative thinking as like have a bad mathematics score from test yesterday, fall from bicycle, get teacher’s angry and ect. He isn’t comfortable with this situation.
            After the first lesson, Ramadhan as the leader in six’s grade class, says Mr.Faqih’s message to Sauky. Mr.Faqih asks Sauky to meet him after the first lesson.
“Wait, Sauky wait me!” Call Ramadhan loudly in the canteen.
“Yes, what’s wrong, Ramadhan?” Ask Sauky surprised.
“Mmmm... Mr.Faqih wants to meet you, he waiting you right now in the office, Let’s meet him now.”
“Aa.. what? Mr.Faqih wants to meet me,right? What happen?” Ask Sauky afraid.
“I don’t know more about that, main point you have to meet him now. It’s not good to make a teacher waiting.”
            Sauky is confuse, afraid and don’t what he has to do. He still in the canteen with many assumption. He is afraid get a bad moment today as like horoscope that he read yesterday. He afraid if Mr.Faqih will be angry because his bad matemathics test score yesterday, or maybe Mr.Faqih will be angry because his another mistakes? Oh no! Is horoscope yesterday true?
            Sauky decides to lie. He lies to Ramadhan that he is stomachache. So, Ramadhan says sorry to Mr.Faqih because his friend, Sauky can’t meet him.
“Oh oke, it doesn’t matter, Ramadhan. I can understand it,” Mr.Faqih’s answer.
“Yes, sir. I’m sorry one more time for this. Is there a message to Sauky, sir?
“Oh yeah, I just wanna say congratulation to him, because he got a best score in the mathematics test yesterday, but he can’t meet me so please tell him about this.”
“Oh, yes sir. InsyaAllah I will tell him about this good information.”
“Yeah, thank you, Ramadhan.”
“You’re wellcome sir.”
            In the class, Ramadhan comes to Sauky. Ramadhan tells all the message from Mr.Faqih to Sauky. Suddenly, Sauky’s face is sad. He regrets of lie to Ramadhan and Mr.Faqih.
“Ramadhan, I wanna be honest with you, Actually I’m not getting stomachache, I just lie because I don’t want meet Mr.Faqih,” Sauky speaks sadly.
“But, why ? Why don’t you want to meet Mr.Faqih?”
“Because, yesterday my horoscope said that I will get a bad moment today, and I think that bad moment is coming from Mr.Faqih, I will get a bad mathematics test score.”
“What? Are you belive horoscope, Sauky? Oh no...” Ramadhan’s answer surprised.
“Yes, Ramadhan. I like to read horoscope, and now I know that it’s not true, I regret.”
“Yeah, Allhamdulilah, now you know the truth. You know that, Islam forbid moeslim belive horoscope, anything about horoscope. No one in this world know about future, no one! Only Allah knows!”
“Yes, Ramadhan. My mother said that too last time, but I don’t belive. So, I regret, but what I have to do now, Ramadhan?”
“You must apologize to Mr.Faqih now. Tell him about your mistakes, and promise to your self, you will not belive in horoscope again.”
“Okay, I will go to meet Mr.Faqih now. InsyaAllah, I promise, I will not belive in horoscope again.”
“Allhamdulilah.”
            Sauky goes to office to meet Mr.Faqih. He feel better than before. He is ready to receive anything that Mr.Faqih speaks. Now, he belives that everything happen is best things from Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment